Exeter, England, United KingdomWealth Management (UK)
Aptia is a new force in the employee benefits and pensions administration services, on a mission to change the world of administration for the better.
In an underserved market, with huge potential for growth, Aptia will serve 1,100 clients in the US and UK markets and will be supported by shared services in India and Portugal - helping more than seven million people live healthier and happier lives.
And we are expanding. Aptia Group is not only fuelled by our investors' backing but also by our commitment to foster the growth and success of our people. At Aptia, we're investing heavily in learning and development, paving unique career paths for our colleagues.
Specialist. Responsive. Thoughtful. These aren't just words; they are the backbone of our business. Our team embodies our values daily, to surpass client expectations, evolve constantly and nurture genuine relationships for the long-term.
If you want to join a sector that never stands still, in a company culture that is agile and that will invest in your career development, we could have your perfect next role.
Do you enjoy working with numbers and people?
As a Pensions Administrator, you will have the opportunity to develop your technical knowledge within our friendly Pensions Administration team, while supporting our service delivery to both clients and individual members.
This role is a hybrid position where you will work from our Rosemoor Court office in Exeter, as well as from your home address.
What you’ll be doing:
- A variety of administration activities connected to the running of a pension scheme, including leavers, data changes, setting up benefits into payment, general policyholder enquiries and annual scheme updates
- Learn how to perform pensions calculations, with the close support of your team
- Work within specified timescales and produce quality work within this
- Work as part of a team, collaborating to continuously improve processes and service to clients
What we’re looking for:
- Strong numeracy skills, comfortable working in a numbers based role
- GCSE level education with Mathematics and English Language Grade C or above
- Good IT skills, comfortable working with systems and programmes such as MS Office
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Able to work and collaborate as part of a team
- Able to understand and follow set processes
If you are interested in this role and then we’d love to hear from you. Please click apply to submit your CV.
Aptia is committed to celebrating the diversity of its employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunities employer. We strive to create a workplace where all colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed in their roles. If there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process to ensure it is accessible to you, we encourage you to email us at recruitment_UK@aptia-group.com