Pension Administration - Senior Analyst
Remotelondon- Remote work available, England, United KingdomWealth Management (UK)
Aptia is a new force in the employee benefits and pensions administration services, on a mission to change the world of administration for the better.
In an underserved market, with huge potential for growth, Aptia will serve 1,100 clients in the US and UK markets and will be supported by shared services in India and Portugal - helping more than seven million people live healthier and happier lives.
And we are expanding. Aptia Group is not only fuelled by our investors' backing but also by our commitment to foster the growth and success of our people. At Aptia, we're investing heavily in learning and development, paving unique career paths for our colleagues.
Specialist. Responsive. Thoughtful. These aren't just words; they are the backbone of our business. Our team embodies our values daily, to surpass client expectations, evolve constantly and nurture genuine relationships for the long-term.
If you want to join a sector that never stands still, in a company culture that is agile and that will invest in your career development, we could have your perfect next role.
We are currently seeking an experienced Pensions Analyst to lead on quality service control, maintain standards and who can take the lead on implementing best practice within the team.
This role will play a pivotal part of our service delivery to clients, ensuring that they receive the information when they need it, in a suitable format, enabling them to gain clear information on their benefits and make informed decisions.
This role will ideally be hybrid aligned with our offices ,however, remote working options are available.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting key client relationships and client budgeting as well as peer reviewing complex tasks
- Coaching junior members of the team on complex tasks or situations
- Leading on process improvement for clients and undertaking quality control calculation reviews on the team’s work
- Driving continual improvement around operational effectiveness and client profitability
- Ensuring errors, omissions and complaints are handled in line with agreed procedures and timescales, alongside the Administration Service Manager
- Presenting periodic reports for clients, regulatory and Trustee boards, including information on all operational work activities
What we’re looking for:
- Experience within the pensions administration field, able to demonstrate experience improving processes, and a close understanding of complex pensions administration tasks and calculations
- Able to take responsibility for the quality and delivery of your own work, able to peer review and provide broader quality control as needed
- Organised and able to prioritise effectively
- A team player, able to work with and coach others
This role will ideally be aligned to an Aptia Office in the UK on a hybrid-working basis. Other flexible working options may be considered by exception.
If you are interested in this role and then we’d love to hear from you. Please go ahead and click apply to submit your CV.
Aptia is committed to celebrating the diversity of its employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunities employer. We strive to create a workplace where all colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed in their roles. If there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process to ensure it is accessible to you, we encourage you to email us at recruitment_UK@aptia-group.com