Learning and Development Lead- Pensions
London Hybrid Working Available, England, United KingdomWealth Management (UK)
Aptia is a new force in the employee benefits and pensions administration services, on a mission to change the world of administration for the better.
In an underserved market, with huge potential for growth, Aptia will serve 1,100 clients in the US and UK markets and will be supported by shared services in India and Portugal - helping more than seven million people live healthier and happier lives.
And we are expanding. Aptia Group is not only fuelled by our investors' backing but also by our commitment to foster the growth and success of our people. At Aptia, we're investing heavily in learning and development, paving unique career paths for our colleagues.
Specialist. Responsive. Thoughtful. These aren't just words; they are the backbone of our business. Our team embodies our values daily, to surpass client expectations, evolve constantly and nurture genuine relationships for the long-term.
If you want to join a sector that never stands still, in a company culture that is agile and that will invest in your career development, we could have your perfect next role.
Joining us as Training Lead, you will play a key role in our ambition to grow and develop our colleagues, while also gearing the L&D offering to meet business objectives and ensure the skills and expertise we offer to our clients are second to none.
You will oversee Learning and Development training and initiatives across the Pension Administration business functions, ensuring both global and regional strategies are adapted and executed effectively.
What you’ll be doing:
- Development and maintenance of core curriculums and training calendars within each functional practice
- Liaising with managers and employees to gain qualitative insight to L&D needs and program strengths to gather a better understanding of best-practices and sure programmes meet quality and performance standards
- Overseeing diagnostic testing to analyse programme performance of existing functions and discovering potential gaps for the L&D function to address
- Handling vendor monitoring and evaluation processes, interfacing with vendors and the vendor management team to navigate the service offering and functional needs
- Conducting due diligence to find and report on potential alternative vendors or new vendors for new solutions
- Coordinating work flows internally and across HR COEs, HR and the vendor management team for programme implementation processes, training and change management initiatives
- Contributing to growth opportunity by marketing the L&D function, its various capabilities and their applicability to the particular business function, as well as gaining buy in from management and employees
- Preparation of training programme status reports for regional teams highlighting successes and concerns as applicable
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience within a lead L&D role, ideally within the Pensions industry
- Proven track record in (digital)designing, implementing and evaluating learning programmes and initiatives
- Familiarity with learning principles and innovative learning methodologies
- Good understanding of learning management systems and e-learning platforms
- Strong project management skills, able to prioritise and manage simultaneous projects effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical mindset, able to gather and interpret data to measure the effectiveness of training programmes
- Ability to align learning initiatives with organisational goals
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance related to training programmes
- Proficiency with MS Office
This role will ideally be aligned to an Aptia Office in the UK on a hybrid-working basis. Other flexible working options may be considered by exception.
If you are interested in this role and then we’d love to hear from you. Please go ahead and click apply to submit your CV.
Aptia is committed to celebrating the diversity of its employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunities employer. We strive to create a workplace where all colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed in their roles. If there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process to ensure it is accessible to you, we encourage you to email us at Recruitment_UK@aptia-group.com.